Teaching With RedHat...

I know this is a little off topic, but I'm hoping someone here can point me in the right direction quickly.

I'm an adjunct professor in Denver for an NCA regionally accredited university and have been working with Red Hat since version 5.1. I'm currently teaching classes using Red Hat 7.3 as a base for Samba (integrating it with Windows) and Apache, as well as a full-blown, 16-week Linux into course. Just for grins, I let some of my students install Limbo 2 on  a couple of our lab systems on Monday. They understand this is beta code. All of them come from almost exclusively a Windows background and they really like what they see. But this led me to my question:

Who should I talk to about working with Red Hat on teaching with their distro at the college level? Is there someone in Denver I could speak with? My dean said the university may be interested in helping our instructors (myself included) get RHCE certifications as a part of the process if something can be worked out. Perhaps, we could even work to qualify as RHCE instructors. We also want to make sure our students stay as current as possible - thus the playing around with Limbo. We have similar agreements in place for our instructors with other technology vendors, and Linux is definitely getting attention at our school. So far, I've been asked to help rebuild and keep the Linux curriculum up to date, in addition to teaching the classes.

Cheers,

Chris Williams

"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,
try orderin' someone else's dog around."
--Cowboy Wisdom