Re: Syncing pilot

I had it working with 7.3. First of all, I haven't found any way to
enter the pilot setting s besides starting the setting from Evolution.

Once inside the settings dialog, gnome-pilot can fetch the ID from the
pilot, so I know that they can talk to eachother. The problem is that I
can't find anyware to select which conduits to use, and if I change the
setting from conduits default to for instance, synchronize or copy from
pilot, the setting is never saved so it still says "Conduits"

/Tobbe