Re: IPv6 Dynamic gateways in separate routing tables

Hi Remy,

> You're implementing policy based routing. You should use iproute2's ip rule " ip -6 rule ... " to enforce source to gateway mapping.
I am. I am using ip -6 rule to enforce route lookup to a separate routing table:

   "ip -6 rule add from $IPv6_1 table $T_1"

but I don't know how to add a default route in table $T_1 that uses the dynamic gateway. If I don't add any default gateway route in $T_1, any address that doesn't match the subnet route ( "ip -6 route add $SUBNET_1 dev $IF_1 table $T_1" ), will be routed to the first default gateway that is listed in "ip -6 route show default". That is obviously not a valid solution because the order of those gateways is not predictable.

Thanks.
Adrian