- To: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Moving the LARTC list to a new domain.
- From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:00:07 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101129 Lightning/1.0b3pre Thunderbird/3.1.6
/If/ this mailing list is to move to a new domain, I'd suggest that we
move it to something at lartc.org if at all possible. Rather than
moving it to a different domain that is not directly associated with
LARTC or portable.
Doing that would keep the mailing list address (hopefully
largc@xxxxxxxxx) dis-associated with any other entity and would allow it
to move from location to location as the need arises over the coming years.
Grant. . . .
LARTC mailing list