Can we filter VLAN related fileds using U32 filter at Ingress?

Hi,

Is there any way I can filter L2 related fields at Ingress using TC U32 filter. I want to filter VLAN, DSAP, SSAP
related fields...and further take some packet actions(basically marking the incoming packets) on the basis of it.
I do not want to use IPTables/EBTables for the same.

You immediate help would be highly appreciated
Thanks

--
Maverick