Re: How does one increase the output buffer size?

gypsy wrote:
In 2.4 kernels, there was a [bp]fifo that could be implemented with 'tc
add', but in 2.6 kernels, I find no way to create either of these
fifos.  I am able to increase txqueuelen.

What I desire is a larger number of backlogged packetes before drops
occur.

How can the output buffer size be increased for HTB?

[b|p]fifo and sfq and limit parameter work OK for me as children of htb leaf classes on all the 2.6s I've used.

Andy.