extern trigger for pfifo?

hi,

I have think about my TCP-Pacing (look at my posting: how dynamic...)
and an other possibility is  to trigger the sending-procedure of a queue
by a external 'signal'. But I can't find an trigger or so in the tc_fifo
sources, which is responsibility for packet-sending.

Sure I'm not really firm in C-Programming but if I have an basically
right approach then I can looking forward.

thanks
Dirk