Re: one server with 4 port ethernet interfaces to four clients.

depends what you haev set up. if its static then all the clients needs to be configured that way. if its dhcp then it depends on your dhcp server.

i use dnsmasq and enabled /etc/ethers where i put the mac address and assigned ip there.

matt