Re: complete linux and shaping newbie needs help

Mmmmmm, could you please post the output of this other command?
tc -s filter show dev eth0 parent ffff:

I've searched a little bit and I think that this solution is not going
to work, sorry, I would do the tests on my own machine but for the
moment this is not possible...
If it is what I'm afraid, you are going to have to use another scheme,
but don't worry, it's easy to find an alternative solution anyway.