Google
  Web www.spinics.net

Re: help compiling tcng on 64bit

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


Hi Roman, try a patch from a distributor, e.g. Debian (http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/tcng/tcng_10b-1.diff.gz).

Andreas

Roman Ledovskiy wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Trying to compile tcng on 64bit server (centos-5 64bit), I'm getting:
> --------------
> cc -g -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
> -I../shared -DVERSION=\"`cat ../VERSION`\"
> -DTOPDIR=\"/usr/local/src/tcng-non-patched\" -DDOLLAR -DCONFIRM_EXCEED   -c
> -o f_fw.o f_fw.c
> In file included from ../shared/memutil.h:13,
>                  from util.h:14,
>                  from f_fw.c:13:
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:46: error: conflicting types for loff_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:30: error: previous declaration of loff_t was
> here
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:62: error: conflicting types for dev_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:13: error: previous declaration of dev_t was here
> In file included from /usr/include/sys/types.h:133,
>                  from ../shared/memutil.h:13,
>                  from util.h:14,
>                  from f_fw.c:13:
> /usr/include/time.h:105: error: conflicting types for timer_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:22: error: previous declaration of timer_t was
> here
> In file included from ../shared/memutil.h:13,
>                  from util.h:14,
>                  from f_fw.c:13:
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:198: error: conflicting types for int64_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:98: error: previous declaration of int64_t was
> here
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:204: error: conflicting types for u_int64_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:97: error: previous declaration of u_int64_t was
> here
> In file included from /usr/include/sys/types.h:220,
>                  from ../shared/memutil.h:13,
>                  from util.h:14,
>                  from f_fw.c:13:
> /usr/include/sys/select.h:78: error: conflicting types for fd_set?-?
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:12: error: previous declaration of fd_set?-? was
> here
> In file included from ../shared/memutil.h:13,
>                  from util.h:14,
>                  from f_fw.c:13:
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:235: error: conflicting types for blkcnt_t?-?
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:114: error: previous declaration of blkcnt_t?-?
> was here
> In file included from data.h:14,
>                  from location.h:21,
>                  from error.h:14,
>                  from f_fw.c:14:
> /usr/include/stdint.h:56: error: conflicting types for uint64_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:96: error: previous declaration of uint64_t was
> here
> --------------
> 
> If I comment line "#include <sys/types.h>" in shared/memutil.h (like it is
> done in http://devel.dob.sk/tcng+esfq/) 
> I get one error only:
> ----------
> DTOPDIR=\"/usr/local/src/tcng-non-patched\" -DDOLLAR -DCONFIRM_EXCEED   -c
> -o f_fw.o f_fw.c
> In file included from data.h:14,
>                  from location.h:21,
>                  from error.h:14,
>                  from f_fw.c:14:
> /usr/include/stdint.h:41: error: conflicting types for int64_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:98: error: previous declaration of int64_t was
> here
> /usr/include/stdint.h:56: error: conflicting types for uint64_t
> /usr/include/linux/types.h:96: error: previous declaration of uint64_t was
> here
> ----------
> 
> 
> Did anybody try compiling it under 64bit? 
> 
> Appreciate any help with this.
> 
> 
> Thanks
> Roman
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> LARTC mailing list
> LARTC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://mailman.ds9a.nl/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lartc
> 
_______________________________________________
LARTC mailing list
LARTC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://mailman.ds9a.nl/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lartc

[Bugtraq]     [Fedora Legacy]     [GCC Help]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [IP Tables]     [Netfilter Devel]     [Fedora Users]

Powered by Linux