Re: Load balancing using connmark

Salim S I wrote:
> Let me explain why the marking is done in POSTROUTING.
>
> want, letting the kernel decide based on the weights. (some people do
> think that we shouldn't let multipath decide routing, but thatz a
> different story).

I apologize, as I am one of these people, and subsequently assumed the
OP wanted this. In this light I agree with Salim. On an unrelated note
the OP should be aware that letting multipath do the balancing is
impractical (i.e. does not work) in real life scenarios, but this indeed
is a topic for a separate thread.