Re: traffic conditioning in mobile ad hoc network

> I need is to install a filter which selects packets by specific code
> points in the header for a DiffServ like approach.
> How to make LARTC u32 classifier work without ip protocol / with
> different protocol?

Set protocol to a valid ETH_P_* protocol number you want or "all" to match
all protocols. The generic offset definitions u(8|16|32) are not
dependant on any protocol.

u8 at 0 points to the first octet at the first payload header which
some people call layer 3. u16 at 2 would be a 16bit chunk starting
at the 3rd octet and so on.  u8 at nexthdr+0 is the first octet at the
next-header layer which some people call layer 4.  You can theortically
get to lower layers by specifying negative offsets.