[patch 0/4] KVM/ia64 SN2 RTC backed ITC emulation

This set of patches switches KVM to use the SN2 RTC clock source as
backing for the ITC emulation, as the ITC isn't synchronized on SN2.

The RTC is a memory mapped register which needs to be mapped into the
address space of the VMM module, and also accessed from the kernel. I
could try and split the changes into seperate files, but I honestly
thing it would cause more clutter than doing it this way.

With this change I can boot 64 vcpus on ia64 at stable boot times,
with the ITC backed ITC emulation, the boot would regularly hang for
minutes because time would suddenly go backwards.

Let me know what you think - this patch set is against Avi's tree as
of earlier today.

Cheers,
Jes