From: Jes Sorensen [mailto:jes@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 10:17 PM
To: Zhang, Xiantao
Cc: kvm-ia64@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [patch] dynamic nr online cpus

Hi Xiantao,

Here's an update version of the online_vcpus patch. I agree with you
that the name online_vcpus is more appropriate and I used your trick
to get to struct kvm, so it's a lot cleaner than the old version.

I renamed VM_BASE to KVM_VM_BASE as it seems a more correct name to me
and has less chance of clashing with something. In addition the
parenthesis I added are required to avoid unexpected results from CPP
when you typecast it to struct kvm *.

Cheers,
Jes