Re: decompress.c : Add cache support

> Hey Ralf and others
> We seem to be flushing this cache after decompressing the kernel on
> mips. Can't we cache this?

I am not sure I fully understand what you mean here. What would we be
caching, instruction, data, both?

> If anyone has any advice on how to fix this it would be great:).
> Nick

One patch that I carried locally and which works for a bunch of
MIPS32r1 compatible platforms out there is this one, I tried to
address some of Ralf's comment as well about the code duplication
(maybe I can get around to resubmit it):

http://patchwork.linux-mips.org/patch/1565/
--
Florian