[RFC] ktest doc: Automated test of linux kernel by using ktest

Hi,

I wrote a ktest document and published it.

http://www.slideshare.net/satorutakeuchi18/kernel-auto-testbyktest

It's not the ktest reference guild, but the quick learning guild of ktest
especially focuses on some important features.

After reading this document, you'll be able to do the following work automatically.

 - test all patches of your patchset, and
 - bisect to find the problematic commit

I believe it saves plenty of your time.

Feel free to ask me if you have any comments/questions.

Thanks,
Satoru