Re: 2012 Kernel Summit: Call for Participation: 2nd CALL

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:47:29PM +0800, Fengguang Wu wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:18:53AM -0700, Tejun Heo wrote:
> > Hey again.
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:11:12AM -0700, Tejun Heo wrote:
> > > Depending on the number of people affected and if at all possible, it
> > > would be nice to avoid such big holidays.  So, have fun, guys.
> >
> > Eh never mind.  Minchan just told me KS is in August and Thanksgiving
> > is in Sept.  Stupid me.  :)
>
> Aha, so you don't have that 1.5-month long travel season like us ;)

Heh, yeah, it's a pretty small country.  It's much less now but
majority of the population used to travel to their hometowns over
Thanksgiving much like the lunar new year in China, but even then,
even if you travel one end to the other, taking more than a day was
extremely rare.  The land is at most slightly above 500km across after
all, so it's usually three (or maybe four or five) day deal over here.
I kinda want to try the 1.5 month thing tho. :)

--
tejun