Perf record format portability

Hello,

are there any thoughts on how much of the perf.data is portable and how much it should be?
I'm interesting in recording scheduler activity on one machine and then replaying on
another. As I can see, replaying x86 perf.data on ARM doesn't work. At least, should it
work with a small subset of recorded events (for example, sched:sched_switch,
sched:sched_process_exit, sched:sched_process_fork, sched:sched_wakeup
and sched:sched_migrate_task) on the same architecture?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry