Re: [GIT PULL/NEXT] sched/arch: Introduce the finish_arch_post_lock_switch() scheduler callback

Hi Ingo,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 03:47:16PM +0000, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> Anyway - regardless of any differences and flames about workflow
> details, both you and Catalin should still feel free to use both
> the original commit (1cf00341547a) or the tip:sched/arch branch
> I provided (01f23e1630d9).

About the scheduler hook patch, would it go into mainline via the
sched/urgent or the sched/arch branch? I would like to rebase the
ARM-specific patches on top of one of these branches and send you a pull
request (with Russell's ack).

Alternatively, I can wait until some 3.4-rc (and merge the ARM patches
via Russell).

Thanks.

--
Catalin