Re: Cursing on Planet KDE
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Cursing on Planet KDE
- From: Anne Wilson <annew@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:04:28 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAKDXFkMP-yhB47p2Yepo=+zS6FETw=6tVxbiFHCAo9_OznFswA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAKDXFkOfTN2iicmRtD_ZPvhBqA_kiM=ZLR43Dv2n512icCjemail@example.com> <CAKDXFkMP-yhB47p2Yepo=+zS6FETw=6tVxbiFHCAo9_OznFswA@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: kde-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:10.0.6esrpre) Gecko/20120717 Thunderbird/10.0.6
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12/08/12 17:47, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Upon further inspection, it appears that the offending blog was
> not associated with PlanetKDE but rather was being put into the
> same folder by my feed reader. I apologise for the noise.
Glad it wasn't our offence :-) - all the same, if you see anything on
any KDE site that you think is questionable, in any reasonable sense,
don't be afraid to bring it to our attention. As Duncan hinted, the
Community Working Group email address is community-wg@xxxxxxx, and
someone from the CWG could pick this up and have a quiet word with
whoever is involved. Alternatively, contact me off-list and I'll see
that the word gets to whoever can deal with the matter. Lydia is
super-busy at the moment, but there will always be someone available
to deal with such things.
Even if we are talking of an aggregated blog, it's possible for us to
contact the blogger and point out where the line of acceptability
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.12 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
[Red Hat Install]
[GIMP for Windows]
[Red Hat Development]