Re: Kmail can't send any email after upgrade to 12.04 ! (window becomes grey ) Do you reproduce it ?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Kmail can't send any email after upgrade to 12.04 ! (window becomes grey ) Do you reproduce it ?
- From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 09:14:00 +0000 (UTC)
- References: <email@example.com> <1730696.UzBB3En3Nl@study>
- Reply-to: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: kde-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Pan/0.138 (Der Gerät; GIT 169a3a7 /usr/src/portage/src/egit-src/pan2)
Lex Middelberg posted on Tue, 22 May 2012 08:08:46 +0200 as excerpted:
> I have found that when I work on an email for a long time and leave it
> open for a while because I need to think about and edit the contents
> (say an hour or so), this happens. It doesn't happen to emails I type
> and send out immediately.
For something like that, if it gets bad enough, you can compose in say
kwrite, then copy/paste into kmail. Yes, it's a hassle. But I've done
stuff like that before. (Tho as I said in a different post, I don't use
kmail now, so this particular one won't affect me any more.)
Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs.
"Every nonfree program has a lord, a master --
and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
[Red Hat Install]
[GIMP for Windows]
[Red Hat Development]