Strigi Indexer

Hi,

I'm using OpenSuSE 11.4 with KDE 4.6 and my Nepomuk Controller indicates that
Strigi is indexing a directory with 10 pdf and chm files, the bigger is a pdf
with 23 Mb and the smallest is  also a pdf with 2.7 Mb. This operation is
going for MORE THEN 12 HOURS NON STOP and Nepomuk uses constantly 90% of CPU
time.

I know this is a bug, but is there any way to contour it and continuing to
using Nepomuk?

--
Regards,
Lívio Cipriano