Thomas Olsen wrote:
> In System Settings/Default Applications set Web Browser to 'in an
> application based on the contents of the URL'.
> To check that the mimetype associations are correct run from console:
> xdg-mime query default text/html
> xdg-mime query default application/xhtml+xml
> Both commands should return 'firefox.desktop' or something similar.
Interesting. I didn't have to do that.
I simply set default browser to firefox.
For xdg-mime returns:
Yet it works (and opens firefox for http links and such) as expected.
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.