Re: Kmail2/Akonadi issue on FreeBSD.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Kmail2/Akonadi issue on FreeBSD.
- From: Chuck Burns <break19@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:40:33 -0600
- Authentication-results: postbox.kde.org; dkim=pass (1024-bit key) firstname.lastname@example.org; dkim-adsp=none
- In-reply-to: <CAE2yjroJRjPjQ8bNp72sxFfC+=gkcQ7SFoQnzsrsR3ubbDqeKQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAE2yjroJRjPjQ8bNp72sxFfC+=gkcQ7SFoQnzsrsR3ubbDqeKQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: kde-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DataStore (Database Error): DataStore::beginTransaction Driver said:
QMYSQL: Unable to begin transaction Database said:MySQL server has
gone awayAgentBase(akonadi_imap_resource_0): Unknown error. (There is
no transaction in progress.)
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Chuck Burns <break19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I compiled the kdepim4.7.3 version under FreeBSD 9.0-STABLE, and while
> everything -seemed- to work just fine, I am finding that is not quite
> the case.
> After I added my 2 IMAP accounts, they failed to show up at all in
> KMail2, but existed in Akonadi Console's list, so I restarted the
> akonadi mysql server, restarted KMail2, and voila, They show up there
> Not so fast, however... It only downloaded a few messages from one
> account, nothing on my other IMAP account shows up at all.
> However, by checking thru the "Server-side Subscription" Akonadi is
> able to see my email folders, just is refusing get any more messages.
> But wait! There's more! (lol)
> I cannot -read- the message that it -does- show in the list. I select
> the messages, and they do not show up in my message window.
> I am getting this from the "Enable Debugger" check box:
> AkonadiConsole Browser Widget (0x805ca4550) 4 FETCH 1:* FULLPAYLOAD
> ANCESTORS INF EXTERNALPAYLOAD (UID REMOTEID REMOTEREVISION
> COLLECTIONID FLAGS SIZE DATETIME)
> AkonadiConsole Browser Widget (0x805ca4550) 4 NO Unable to fetch item
> from backend
This message is from the kde mailing list.
Account management: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde.
More info: http://www.kde.org/faq.html.
[Red Hat Install]
[GIMP for Windows]
[Red Hat Development]