Re: VIM mode in Kate: why not use native VIM?

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 02:38, Jacky Alcine <jacky.alcine@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would; last thing we need to do is unneedingly re-invent the wheel.

Wheels are comparatively easy to reinvent once you've sen one! VIM, on
the other hand, could probably never be reinvented unless the guy
working on VIM-mode were to use actual VIM code. I'll file a
suggestion on BKO.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il