kdb patch for 2.6.24 and ARMv7

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply.

I am more interested in kdb because,

It does not required any tools[except for heperterminal] on host side [kgdb
requires a linux pc]
Will enter automatically on kernel crash/panic and gives option to dump some
memory area.

And to me
Single stepping is not on the list.
Dis-assembly is of lower priority.

And
Kdump requires configuration of another kernel.
So kdb and lkcd look to suit our situation. And I have started with kdb and
I am yet investigate more on lkcd.

Thanks once again for your reply.

Regards
Basavaraj