kdb patch for 2.6.24 and ARMv7

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 06:00:46PM +0900, Basavaraj Dengi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After applying below patches
> kdb-v4.4-2.6.24-common-2.bz2
> kdb-v4.3-2.4.20-xscale-1.bz2

Are you really applying these two different patches?
I really don't know what major changes happened between v4.3 and 4.4,
but I'm not really shocked that things don't work.

You might be on your own to get this working again.
Jason Wessel has been working on getting KB to function as a front-end
for KGDB.  He posted patches to LKML about a month ago.  They might be
of interest to you.

mh