Kernel build problem

	Maybe I'm crazy but Linus's analogy doesn't seem to apply at
all. Basically what he's saying is that if you want stronger rabbits,
make them run.. Well, you know, eventually, the rabbit is fast enough,
there's no need to keep covering the same ground over and over again.
Eventually you just want details about a problem to help you understand
the bigger issue.

	The whole "NT has a nice debugger" issue is an emotional
argument that doesn't hold water.. Just because NT did something it's
automatically bad, I don't think so... California has major faults to,
but people still live there and seem to enjoy it.. :-)

	To be honest, I have zero desire to spend time in an emotional
discussion over a non-emotional issue. If I want that I can go get a
soapbox and start talking politics (in a different forum of course).. I
don't need that aggravation at work too... That stuff is like teaching a
pig to sing. It doesn't work and it annoys the pig. People are no longer
discussing differing logical viewpoints, it's religion, and no one is
going to be convinced.. So why start the fight.. I will just do what I
have to do, to get my job done.. At the end of the day, Linus et al
don't pay my mortgage.

	But, thanks for finding the original quote!

-Charlie