those are as far forward as i've gotten.
forward porting is on my list to do, but is a lower priority than the other
work i've got.

willschm at us.ibm.com
Linux on PowerPC-64 Development
IBM Rochester

                      Keith Owens
                      <kaos at sgi.com>           To:       Will Schmidt/Rochester/IBM at IBMUS
                      Sent by:                 cc:       kdb at oss.sgi.com, linas at austin.ibm.com
                      kdb-bounce at oss.sg        Subject:  Re: kdb ps patch
                      i.com

                      07/18/2003 11:03
                      AM

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:45:18 -0500,
Will Schmidt <willschm at us.ibm.com> wrote:
>Yes, the ppc64 tree (that this problem came from) is backlevel;  still
>running with the kdb-common v2.1/v2.3 code.

Why have the ppc64 people never submitted patches to the kdb list?
Other architectures submit patches which makes it possible for me to
update them as the common code changes, but not ppc64.  The other
architectures appear on oss.sgi.com, but kdb for ppc64 is a dark, deep
secret.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel Development]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [Linux USB Development]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]