KDB patch for Red Hat 8.0

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 20:20:00 -0800 ,
"Malavali, Giri" <Giri_Malavali at adaptec.com> wrote:
>I am trying to have kdb installed on Red Hat 8.0.
>I did not find kdb patches for kernel 2.4.18-14 in ur url.

kdb patches are against the standard kernels, not against Redhat or any
other distributor's kernel.  RH apply a lot of patches which conflict
with kdb, you have to ask RH for a working version of kdb against their
kernels.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Kernel Development]     [Linux Kernel Newbies]     [Linux USB Development]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux SCSI]