STORM BOF: Discussion topics

I wrote:

> I'll try to get some discussion about STORM activity started
> on the IPS and RDDP lists - people have been entirely too
> polite in replying to me about the BOF in private, leading
> some IETF observers to interpret no traffic on these lists
> as lack of interest.
>
> In particular, I'm hoping to get
> some second level scoping (list of things to be done)
> for work items including the iSCSI revision for Draft
> Standard (what to leave out), SAM-4 support for iSCSI
> (what to put in), and iSER revisions based on InfiniBand
> implementations (what IETF should do vs. leave to the
> IBTA).

Here are three topics that it would be useful to discuss:

- As part of pruning the iSCSI spec down to what's been implemented
	(in order to go for draft standard), what comes out?  My
	list starts with Markers (use iSER/RDDP[iWARP] instead)
	and SPKM authentication.

- What's important/useful about new features from SAM-4.  I know
	that there's interest in the new task management operations,
	but what else?  Anything added here needs a new text key to
	negotiate it.

- Details on the minor fixes to iSER and MPA.  People have sent
	me private mail about these - please send to this list.

I'm about to vanish for vacation for two weeks (no email).
I'll be back on Feb 26th.

For now, I'm inclined to continue using the ips@xxxxxxxx and
rddp@xxxxxxxx lists for STORM work rather than create a new
list, but this can be changed.