From: HUJason
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2008 10:27 PM
Subject: Write residual scenario

Dears,

In RFC5048 There is a line describing the residual cases:

> Note that the Overflow and Underflow scenarios are independent of
> Data-In and Data-Out.  Either scenario is logically possible in
> either direction of data transfer.

Can anyone please picture a case for the Data-Out residual? I know it is logically possible, but when it happen it should be a "not good" write response, right?

Thank you and Best Regards,

Jason HU

用 Windows Live Spaces 展示个性自我,与好友分享生活! 了解更多信息!