Re: Multiple connection - login

On Sep 19, 2007, at 4:49 AM, Deuskar, Prafulla wrote:

All,

Section 3.2.3 of RFC says that:

"The purpose of the iSCSI login is to enable a TCP connection for
iSCSI use, authentication of the parties, negotiation of the
session's parameters and marking of the connection as belonging to an
iSCSI session."

When we do a login for non-leading connection do we renegotiate session
parameters?

No. That's why some keys are marked "Leading-Only".

Take care,

Bill