RE: FW: Recent comments about FCoE and iSCSI

Hey John,

[Hufferd] Many servers are asking for an evolutionary way to combine their Networking connections from the Server.  The customers I have dealt with do NOT want to rip out FC, they want to provide a single Link for transport of all networking needs, including storage, exiting their servers.

I'm not sure what you are saying here. Are you saying servers should have a single type of physical network connection, presumably ethernet? How does that align with not wanting to rip out FC?

Thanks
Ken