Please review IANA considerations in iSCSI C&C draft -07

Please review IANA considerations in iSCSI C&C draft -07

Everyone,

As Mallikarjun asked, please review the new IANA registry material
in this draft - there's a lot of stuff there, and this will become
the primary reference for iSCSI values.  Review comments need to
be sent to the list by Wednesday, May 2nd.

Thanks,
--David (ips WG chair)
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david@xxxxxxx        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754