IESG has approved the iSER and DA drafts

It's my pleasure to convey the information that the IESG
has approved the iSER (iSCSI Extensions for RDMA) and DA
(Datamover Architecture) drafts for publication as RFCs.
The official announcement should appear in the near future.

By comparison to some of the other drafts I've worked on,
these had a relatively uneventful IESG review, and that's
indicative of all the hard work that was put into them by
their authors - well done!  During IESG review, one of
the AD's commented that the separation of the DA architecture
from its iSER realization was a good example of an approach
that ought to be followed elsewhere in the IETF.

So congratulations and thanks to everyone who contributed,
--David (ips WG chair)