RE: DRAFT Montreal minutes - X#NodeArchitecture comments

Hi Ken,

Can you please point me to RFC 3720 text that says
NotUnderstood is always an error?

The closest I can find is in section 5.2, page 55:

"All keys in this document, except for the X extension
formats, MUST be supported by iSCSI initiators and
targets when used as specified here. If used as
specified, these keys MUST NOT be answered with
NotUnderstood."

AFAICT, this is in fact suggesting the opposite..

Thanks.

Mallikarjun