Re: Re-sending a command

Sorry, I am catching up late on this thread.

LU reset actually does not by itself plug the holes
since it is not a target-scoped request like warm &
cold resets.

OTOH, as Ken illustrated in his example, whenever a
TMF Response with an ExpCmdSN larger than the
timed-out command is sent by the target, the timed-out
command is implicitly acknowledged and the left edge
of the CmdSN window has advanced beyond that of
timed-out command.  RFC 3720 is sufficiently explicit
on that point.

Mallikarjun