devicenames already taken

Hi,

when I initiate my iscsi device it gets /dev/sda*, but I already have my swap on sda1.

I followed the guide at http://www.idevelopment.info/data/Unix/Linux/LINUX_ConnectingToAniSCSITargetWithOpen-iSCSIInitiatorUsingLinux.shtml#iSCSI%20Technology
and it does create some links in /dev/iscsi, but fdisk -l still shows me /dev/dda* for my iscsi device.
This is very confusing and I always fear I kill my local HD Partitions.
Is there a way to get the iscsi driver to create some unique device names live /dev/iscsid1 or so?

greetings

.