Re: designated a NIC interface for ISCI initiator

Raj Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>        I am trying to use linux-iscsi initiator on red hat 3 to connect a
> SAN.  I would like to use my secondary NIC interface for iscsi traffic.
> Any
> help will be appericated.

This is not supported in most linux-iscsi releases. There may have been
some older developement releases for the 2.4 kernel where it was
attempted but the code looks like it did not make it to the stable
releases. I am not sure about the history. I am just looking at the code.