Re: Connection to Discovery Address failed [EMCAX150SCi on RHEL4]

Matthew Henkler wrote:
> That seems to have fixed it.  I guess I wasn't clear on that fact, since
> Continuous was after DiscoveryAddress in the .conf file by default.

He he, yeah no problem. I look at that config stuff almost every day and
forget this fun stuff.

Did you say before you also had a performance problem? If so, was it
easy to reproduce and were there any log messages about a rejected pdu?
If someone still has that problem let me know. Send a ethereal trace of
when the problem occurs if possible. If not, I can send a patch to dump
some more info about the problem which will help debug it.