FDC4 iscsi

Hello,
Just wondering if there are any of you out there that have iSCSI target
working on Fedora Core 4.

I attempted to get it running on Fedora Core 5, but I kept getting error
messages that it couldn't find the path. That's when I decided to try
Core 4:

from ietd.conf:
Lun 0 Path=/dev/sda1,Type=fileio

from kernel config: