Re: [Iscsitarget-devel] Strange iSCSI / IET Behavior [Errors when Writing]

Fine.

I saw the discussion on u list and I know u will fix it sooner or later!

ps, u work on that Nokia 770 is cool! Though I have no extra money to
buy one and play with. ;)

ps2, I saw u release note claim iSNS support. What is the status?
completed?

Ming