Re: [Iscsitarget-devel] Re: iSCSI Enterprise Target synchronization issue

Well. If you want to use GFS and do not want to pay for the price, then
why dunn't you consider the centos project. The centos developer doing a
fantastic job to include all those extra applications like CSGFS,
heartbeat, drbd, and even the horde . So just give centos a try and you
will amaze on how stable and good it is.