Re: iscsi-initiator-utils

Maarten van Lieshout wrote:
Thanks for the answer, it works now!

But now I've got an other problem, the udev-stuff. I really don't know how to write a rule for the iscsi-drives so they will be mounted on the same place after a server reboot.

I've read:

   http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Customizing_UDEV

Are there examples of udev-rules for iscsi-drives??

There is but you may have to look at SUSE SLES 9 to find them. It really may be better to just use what nornal scsi (SPI, FC, whatever) drives use.