Re: 4.0.2 on 2.6.13 and 2.6.14

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 11:02 am, russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Dear linux-iscsi-users
>
> For those interested in compiling 4.0.2 on 2.6.13 or 2.6.14 kernels, there
> is a downloadable version on the Virtual Storage Inc. web site. I maintain
> the 4.0.2 linux initiator as a component of a disk virtualization product.
> The source is available for download on our web site:
> www.virtualstorageinc.com . In the download area can be found a tarball
> which contains a version of the 4.0.2 user space initiator which has been
> patched to compile with 2.6.13 and 2.6.14 kernels. I am currently using it
> with the following Fedora Core 4 kernels: 2.6.13-1.1532_FC4 and
> 2.6.14-1.1637_FC4 in a pre-production mode.

I'm very interested in trying your patched version; however, I can't seem to
find any download area, and the only mentioning of linux-iscsi there points
to the sf pages. Could you please provide either a more direct link, or steps
on how to get there?

thanks,
--
Dominik L. Borkowski - Senior Systems Administrator
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute - www.vbi.vt.edu