From: Mike Christie [mailto:michaelc@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:22 AM
To: Mike Christie
Cc: Henry Liu; Theodore Butler; linux-iscsi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Linux AS3.0 iSCSI initiators

Mike Christie wrote:
Henry Liu wrote:

Is there any Linux iSCSI initiator RPMs or src.RPMs for Linux AS3.0 or
RHEL3.0?  I have never heard about it!

if you have RHN then they are there for U4 and up.

oh yeah, the current 3.6 tree on sourceforge is alomost the same thing though (I think there is a script in there to make a rpm). There are some tiny differences where for the RH version on RHN it integrates a little nicer.