Re: How can I use this?

I was searching on the Internet and found that Fedora Core 4 offers a
kernel that supports GFS.
Let me see if I understand what I need to test this out.

The system managing the storage backend needs to run a GFS file system
and iscsi target.

Client systems need to just run the iscsi client to use the GFS system
or do they also need use a modified kernel?

Thanks.

Kent N