Re: Re: recommended iscsi implementation for 2.6.13+ kernels

On Thursday 20 October 2005 03:48 pm, Dmitry Yusupov wrote:

> > - linux-iscsi-5.0.0.0.3rc6-363
>
> this tarball is outdated. use the one from open-iscsi.org website or
> checkout SVN (which is better).

A couple of things:

a) Can that information be made a bit more public? I'm sure new users would
appreciate if they had a clear direction as to what to use.

b) What's the best way to provide debugging information? Any specific iscsid
debug levels? Generally, what information would you find useful? In addition,
can that also be posted, say on the wiki or in the documentation section?

It seems I'm not the only one who has experienced freezes and kernel panics,
under light load. I'd love to help; however, I'm not a programmer - a sample
'here is the list of things that would help in diagnosing the problem'  would
be very useful.

dom