From: Aggarwal, VikasX
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 8:57 AM
To: 'Mike Christie'
Cc: linux-iscsi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  need help -- "iSCSI session ioctl
failed ... cannot allocate memory"

I am still in the installation phase.  I load the cisco driver using
driver-update-disk  as this is not available as boot time driver.  Yes I
have daemon statically compiled/linked on floppy.
Doing CTRL-ALT-F2  to go to the shell .  I tried to do modprobe crc32c &
md5  but I don't see those modules  when I type lsmod.  I can see the
iscsi_sfnet though.

Still getting the same error  in /tmp/syslog when I type #/sbin/iscsid,
daemon though gets the target name from discovery IP address .

What can I do next